Tuesday, September 4, 2007

YAY!

In October, I'm going to see Guster. TWICE! Once in Gainseville, and then again two days later in Athens, GA. I'm going with Zach! I'm so excited!

I was going to say that school is going well, but I'm not sure yet! We've just been doing introductory-type things in all my classes. Oh! Here are my classes:
  1. Critical Issues in Literary Studies - TR
  2. Digital Culture (see my other Blog) - TR
  3. Intro to Shakespeare - TR
  4. Folklore - TR
  5. Women's Glee - MWF
  6. History of Western Liturgies - M
  7. Secondary Double Bass Lessons - M
  8. Student Recital
  9. Music Practicum (BOA)
  10. Tallahassee Winds - T
I'm glad to be in Tallahassee Winds again. I don't like band, but I like being in that one. I also might have to drop Glee :( That might suck if we're doing cool music, but if the music sucks then I might not care so much, heh. There are two reasons for this: Tallahassee Winds has a concert the same night as the Fall Glee concert - which happened last year! - and the time around the Guster concerts, I'm gonna be driving back and forth from Georgia, and will probably miss a Friday, a Monday, and a Wednesday. But all of them could be avoided if certain measures are taken...that I probably won't care about taking.

Probably should have gotten a lot more done this weekend...oh well. I don't even remember what I did, really. Just not that exciting. Still need to clean my room, surprise. Still haven't really done homework, surprise. Story of my life, really.

-----------

UPDATE ON SHOWS (AGAIN!):

Man of La Mancha (FSU - Dec 07)

No comments:

Post a Comment