Saturday, September 18, 2010

WRITE

I want to write but I have nothing to say!

I got a banana from my boss today.

I had a very long week.

I've discovered I really like praline pecans.

I need to read a lot of plays.

The Clean House was a really great play.

I really hate when people drive by with loud bass.

I failed at making delicious pasta for the first time in a long time.

I don't know what I'm going to do about shows this fall.

TOPIC:

2010 - 2011 Shows

On the Twentieth Century (May - July) - Asst. Stage Manager
25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (Aug - Oct) - Stage Manager
Drowsy Chaperone (Oct) - Bassist
How I Learned to Drive (Nov - Jan) - Asst. Director
Carousel (Dec) - Bassist
Cabaret (Feb - April) - Production Asst.
Curtains (Feb - May) - Stage Manager or Bassist
Chicago (April) - Bassist and Tubist

---------

I enjoy being on a Board of Directors. Our new ED starts Monday. Very exciting.

I wonder what bad things people say about me.

I've got a lot of reading to do. Currently: A View from the Bridge by Arthur Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment