Sunday, January 3, 2010

Twenty-Ten

Twenty-ten is apparently the grammatically correct way of pronouncing the new year, 2010.

Whatever I decide to call it, 2010 will hopefully be better than the latter part of 2009.

And before I forget, my recap of musicals!

Hair - FSU - February
Anything Goes - TCC - March
Company - TLT - April
Titanic - TLT/TALC - July
The Producers - TLT - September
On the Town - FSU - October
Kiss Me, Kate - FSU - December

Busy year for musicals!

Here is what I followed on TV:

DEXTER, S04
HOUSE, S05
THE OFFICE, S05

Here is what I will continue to follow:

HOUSE, S05
THE OFFICE, S05
PARANORMAL STATE, S04
LOST, S06

Here are the shows I will be playing and/or working on!

Black Coffee - TLT - February (Program)
Grease - QMT - February (Assistant Stage Manager, Props, Program)
Light in the Piazza - TALC - February (Orchestra)
City of Angels - TLT - April (Bass, Orchestra, Graphics)
On the 20th Century - TALC - August (Bass)
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - TLT - September (Bass, Program)
The Drowsy Chaperone - FSU - October (Bass)

There isn't much happening this year! Hopefully this means more time to work backstage on straight plays.

Fun fact of the day: I am wearing a shirt that is 4XL. It's like wearing a big sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment