Friday, March 11, 2011

Dream 3.10

The first thing I remember is a little black kid happily coming into my apartment, and I gave him a bottle of orange soda to go tell people that he stole it. When he went back outside, I watched from the window as a friend of his also wanted to come in, but all I let him do was stick a sign on the inside of my door that said Happy Halloween.

Moving into the other room, the window became a door to walk through that led to what was essentially a roof or some kind of place people have sat on or stayed on. This was evidenced by there being many pairs of shoes everywhere - something I already knew meant these people took off their shoes in order to run more quickly from the cops. There was a speak 'n spell immediately outside the window, and we laughed as we saw other equipment around which were attempts to somehow break into other places; the pieces were set up incorrectly so they would have never worked properly anyway.

There was a path from this rooftop to ancient ruins, complete with gift shop. The ruins were Mayan and were moss-covered and vast. I was surprised at how many people were there, given how remote its location. I wandered into the gift shop, as was routine, and had to take off the purse I had which kept knocking into displays. Finally I settled on a trunk of some sort, with pieces of literature each individually placed into plastic sleeves. The first item I picked up was moleskin - the size and shape of a regular one - but it was a book. I remember it being priced at 1.99 pounds or 11.50 USD, and hoping they would charge me in GBP. An old man came in and we visited. Then I had to go, and went back down the path back to the rooftops.

The next part I remember is that my mother, brother and I were in England and my mom wanted to go home, but my brother and I wanted to see Blood Brothers. So we got on an elevator, hit level 2, and made it to the station which would take us into London.

After that, I was in some kind of underground place which was like an exhibition room and cases were laid out displaying some coins and even a picture of my dad. I remarked to the man selling the items that it would be strange to have a picture of my dad on a shirt, and he knew who my dad was. This brought me to enter the place we were going to, which was only available through a cave. A group of people and myself wandered the cave, eventually finding a firefighter-type pole and sliding down it. We found the stairs to take us back up, and eventually made it into some kind of mall. There were women with their babies in high-chairs, but not paying much attention to them. They were overlooking the balcony through glass which looked out onto the ground floor.

I walked to the ATM and saw in the reflection a younger man coming up behind me. Turning around it was obvious he was trying to reach for something in my purse, and he knew that I knew, and we both pleasantly shook it off - me saying something like "I don't have anything you want". I walked through the mall more and saw him again and we exchanged friendly and knowing smiles as I finally made it outside where I suddenly knew that this man was Michael Jackson and I felt bad that he had no money and was resorting to petty theft. I kept walking, surely to a fair, and after walking against traffic made it to some inflatable booths which played music, and changed to fit similar musical tastes as the previous artist you had "stepped onto". I think my artist was eventually Muse and then I jumped off these things to enter the fair.

Something of mine got caught on something at a Chinese tent, and rather than making me take what I inadvertently dropped, the lady made me a giant stuffed something. I think it was a peacock chicken. It was black with spots. I was happy that I had it. I found that my friend Zach's booth was only a few feet away, and hoping to store my new stuffed animal at his booth, walked over and saw he had two girls working there so I didn't ask them.

I kept walking and found Zach sitting with a man at a table in a Starbucks, and he got up to walk to the counter, and I had to wade through all the chairs which were full of business men happy to move their chairs over so I could get through with my stuff. Upon making it to the counter, Zach was displaced to the other side of the counter, and was charged with making my drink but I didn't know what I wanted. I decided on a latte, and asked him to put a shot of any flavored syrup into it - creme brulee is what I got. We had to try to figure out what I owed, and it was more difficult than usual because he needed to ring up my stuffed peacock thing, but I had to explain that it was already paid for; the free drink also confused us.

I knew the man he was sitting at the table with from a previous section of my dream, but don't recall which one.

That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment